OUR CREATIVE PROCESS
- We like to set up meetings at our favorite local coffeehouse (if you're closeby), but we also like to see where and how you work. It helps us understand your brand's personality better and how we can help with your project.
- Initial informal discussions between you (the client) and your designer – covering project objectives, timing and budget.
- More formal meetings may need to be scheduled to discuss your project in detail and clarify any technical issues including the investment needed, the time frame, and identity guidelines.
We Begin Designing
- After we receive your 25% deposit check, we begin to design.
- We review notes from our first meeting, research background material and identity standards to ensure understanding of the project and your brand requirements.
- We develop concepts, preliminary designs and select the most appropriate options for further refinement and development.
First Design Presentation
- We present visual solutions and explain design decisions.
- Together we will evaluate the first visual presentation with you against the brief.
- Following the review and feedback, we will amend the material as required and, if necessary, present you with new design(s).
- We will prepare the artwork files and provide a proof (email or hardcopy).
- You either approve the artwork by signing the proof, or mark-up changes you’d like to make.
- A further proof is provided if required.
- Any “author’s corrections” (client requested changes to content already provided which may include additional charges: these should be detailed in any quote conditions provided with your initial quote).
Prepress and Printing Production
- We will forward the artwork to a commercial printer.
- We will review the printer’s proof and pass the proof on to the client for approval.
- In some cases, we can conduct a “press check” of the printed sample while the job is running on the printing press.
Time to Start Another Project!
- You love your new design(s) so much that you contact us to create more work for your brand.